Memorial Day weekend is upon us! This weekend we celebrate our fallen heroes, and enjoy those dear to us! Some of us will enjoy Lake Murray, while others host a backyard pool party or cookout . Either way, it's sure to be an exciting weekend! With that, we thought we would share a few of our favorite pieces to spruce up your outdoor (or indoor) living space before the crew heads over!
1. We selected Gabby's rattan dining chairs as a season favorite because of their fun triangular pattern. The bistro chair is currently a popular look, but we love the patterned spin!
2. Everyone needs a few outdoor pillows for the season. We love that these are reversible! We currently have them available in two colorways; blue & green!
3. Made Good's woven storage ottoman is our favorite NEW item this season! It has a great texture, and who doesn't love extra storage?!
4. Lanterns are popular for any outdoor space, but we think these triangle hurricanes are a great spin for accessorizing your outdoor space. They come in three sizes, two color options, and are perfect for lining your steps or topping your table!
5. Our collection of cheese boards are a MUST HAVE! They each come with a set of serving knives, and make a great hostess gift or tool!
6. Dress up your table with a collection of white ceramic vases filled with succulents or vibrant seasonal plants. These are our "best bang for you buck" pick; starting at $16!